HEALTH AND SAFETY
- Words Of "Wisdom" For Potential Investor
- Understanding The Math Calculations Behind Every Deal. Food For Thought. Shared Information
- Investors need a keen eye and refined ability to strategize and interpret data accurately to leverage today’s plethora of credit information effectively and leg
- How Does Credit Scoring Really Works Based Upon A Few Helpful Steps
- Real Estate (Top Ten Cities in U.S.A) Shared Report Done In August 2018
- Housing Markets for Growth and Stability in the United States Of America, Top Ten
- HEALTH AND SAFETY
- MANAGING STRESS BY UNDERSTANDING WHAT ARE THE STRESS POINTS IN OUR LIVES. HOW TO COPE WITH IT. HOW TO REDUCE IT INTO A MANAGEABLE WORKING TOLERANCE LEVEL.
- The PeopleMover Express Limited
- The People Mover Express Limited are providing a Transportation Service which, will eventually include a towing all island service throughout the island of Jamaica for locals, special groups, and visitors. We will be operating our service to "serve" out of our own local office location in the city of Montego Bay, St.James, Jamaica. Coming soon later on in 2019. Additional portfolio will be added in combination to "serve" the public domain regarding a property management services' a well needed component to locals, and oversees residence. Let our professional team take the burden off your shoulder's and put it on ours'. We are happy to assist and serve in whatever capacity we are needed by the public. Comfort is our slogan and the number one priority regarding yourselves and your own investment's properties within a safe, secure, property management, and a well maintained environment. As part of our service to "serve", we will be setting up with our clients' a "power of attorney" legal agreement with the help of a justice of the peace or, a notary republic to notarized our agreements with the company and owner/client with their personal/business properties for a short term period and or, a long term management agreements. The legal decisions on how this relationship would work, and what are expected from the company and what the company expectations' from the client. What this business relationship would look like during the absence from off the island for personal, business, and or, in the event our clients should every become deceased. It requires of them very little risk but a lot of advantage at a reasonable affordable price's.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
(BPT) - Each summer we look forward to the sunny weather, schools closing and the vacations. However, managing your or your family’s play, travel and work schedules can be stressful.
According to United Health Foundation’s 2016 America’s Health Rankings, the average number of days per month adults unfavorably assess their mental health ranged from 2.4 days in South Dakota to as high as 4.7 days in Arkansas and West Virginia. The national average is 3.7 days.
Poor mental health days can affect every aspect of one’s day, from your drive to work to running errands before your child’s soccer practice. So what can be done about managing stress and preventing tough days ahead?
First, we must understand that stress is here to stay — a modest amount of stress, offset by periods of relative calm and security, is normal. But high levels of stress can be dangerous to your health, leading to headaches, back pain, fatigue, upset stomach, anxiety, depression and heart problems.
Stress is a physical and psychological response to a demand, threat or problem. It stimulates and increases your level of awareness, also known as the "fight or flight" response. The response occurs whether the stress is positive or negative. Positive stress provides the means to express talents and abilities. But continued exposure to negative stress may lower the body's ability to cope, which may lead to prolonged health issues.
Your signs of stress may be different from someone else's. Some people get angry. Others have trouble concentrating or making decisions, and still others will develop health problems. The good news is that stress can be managed, according to Ann Marie O’Brien, R.N., National Director of Health Strategies at UnitedHealthcare.
O’Brien offers these five tips to help manage stress:
Take care of yourself — Eat healthier, engage in moderate exercise and get enough sleep — all of which can improve your health.
Figure out the source — Monitor your mental state throughout the day. Keep a list of the things that create stress. Then develop a plan for dealing with these common stressors.
Do things you enjoy — Go to a movie, meet a friend for dinner or participate in an activity that provides relief. Give yourself a break and take time to care about yourself.
Learn relaxation techniques — Deep breathing is helpful. Meditation as well as “mindfulness techniques” are becoming increasingly popular at home and in the workplace. You can practice mindfulness while sitting in a quiet place or walking. The key is to focus on your breathing or your steps. The technique may be simple, but achieving the desired result takes practice.
Welcome support — Let close friends or relatives know you’re dealing with stress. They may be able to offer help or support that may make a difference.
Remember, stress is your body’s natural defense mechanism, but being under stress for too long can have a serious negative effect on your health. If you notice stress is becoming an issue for you, talk with your doctor.